It’s likely an emergency when your toilet stops working as it should. Luckily, our team offers prompt, expert toilet repair services.
We can fix a wide range of toilet problems, including:
- Toilets that won’t stop running
- Leaking or overflowing toilets
- Broken tanks or valves
- Cracked toilet bowls
- And more
Call (610) 738-8310 today to schedule toilet repair in Eagleville.
Clogged drains or slow drains can quickly go from a frustration to a catastrophe if left unaddressed, as they can cause water damage and other damage to your home or fixtures.
Signs that you need expert drain cleaning services include:
- Slow-draining water
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains or pipes
- Frequent drain clogs
- Multiple clogs simultaneously
- Odd smells coming from your drain or pipes
Our plumbers can clear your drains safely and effectively using various methods depending on your needs and circumstances. Trust us to restore your drains and plumbing fixtures to proper functionality.
Leaking Pipes & Pipe Repair
Sometimes it’s obvious that you have a leaking pipe or need pipe repair, but other times, the signs are subtle or hidden. Even minor or hidden pipe leaks can cause significant water damage, mold growth, or other harmful problems.
You may need leak repair, faucet repair, or other pipe repairs if:
- You hear running water when all the faucets are turned off.
- Your drinking water tastes strange.
- You notice dark, damp spots on your ceiling, walls, or floors.
- Your water is cloudy, rusty, or smells bad.
- No water is coming out when you turn on your faucets.
- Your water bill is rising without a clear cause.
If you notice these or other plumbing problems, contact us at (610) 738-8310 to schedule leak, faucet, or other pipe repair services.
Sink Replacement & Sink Installation
Even the best DIYers know sink replacement and sink installation are jobs for professionals, like those at Worcester Heating & Air Conditioning. The complex process for sink replacement and installation involves more than choosing the best sink for your needs.
Our trained technicians can remove your old sink and flawlessly install your new one with the proper tools and techniques to ensure optimal, reliable performance for years to come.
Bathroom Plumbing Preventative Maintenance
Routine maintenance is the best way to prevent major plumbing problems. With yearly maintenance, a Worcester Heating & Air Conditioning technician can thoroughly check your plumbing for signs of damage, corrosion, leaks, clogs, or other issues that can arise from years of wear and tear.
There are many benefits to preventative plumbing maintenance, including:
- Reducing the chance of plumbing emergencies
- Extending the service life of your plumbing pipes and fixtures
- Minimizing your home’s water use
Contact us at (610) 738-8310 today to schedule bathroom plumbing maintenance.